- Deck can be no larger than 12 inches by 55 inches.
- Trucks must be lean steer activated.
- Wheels cannot exceed 5 inches in diameter
- No mechanical brakes are allowed
- The board has a max weight of 15 lbs.
- Hard shell, full face helmet
- Face shield, goggles, or other form of eye protection
- Gloves are required, slide gloves are recommended
- Pads are recommended but not required
- Leathers, or kevlar suit that covers most of the body must be worn
- Speedsuit can be worn over the leathers, but not recommended
- All parts of the body and equipment must be behind the start line
- Racers must start with at least one foot on the board
- The front wheel that crosses the finish line first is declared the winner. Photo finish will be used to determine the winner
- Pumping is allowed on the course