- Deck must be made of one piece of laminated wood.
- Luge can be no larger than 50 inches by 12 inches.
- The board has a max weight of 15 lbs.
- Trucks must be lean steer activated. The board must have only two trucks.
- Wheels cannot exceed 75 mm in diameter.
- No mechanical brakes are allowed
- Hard shell, full face helmet
- Face shield, goggles, or other form of eye protection
- Gloves are required
- Shoes with sufficient sole to allow for braking.
- Leathers, or kevlar suit that covers most of the body must be worn
- Speedsuit can be worn over the leathers, but not recommended
- All parts of the body and equipment must be behind the start line
- Racers must sit on the board facing forward.
- The furthest most portion of the body or equipment that crosses the finish line first is declared the winner
- Racing must be done in a supine position, with the feet forward.