- Equipment rules will be forth coming
- Trike must have three wheels
- Rear wheels must by made of a hard surface, or covered in a hard surface.
- Hard shell, full face helmet
- Face shield, goggles, or other form of eye protection
- Gloves are required
- Shoes are required
- Leathers, or kevlar suit is recommended but not required. Pads are required if leathers or kevlar suit is not worn.
- Speedsuit can be worn over the leathers, but not recommended
- All parts of the body and equipment must be behind the start line
- Racers must start with one foot on the trike.
- The furthest most portion of the body or equipment that crosses the finish line first is declared the winner